Sonntag, 4. September 2011

|this week's payoff - preview|

Hey Lovelies,

i just got home from work and wanted to post my payoff before I lay down on the sofa and cuddle with my bf :)
And this week's payoff is all about next week. I'm soooo looking forward to it.

1. I'll have the next week off from work, so I'll use the time to go to Cologne and the Netherlands for some shopping!


2. I'm going to sleep in every single day :)

3. I'll try lots of new recipes!

4. And it's my birthday next saturday :D I'm so looking forward to it because it's going to be a real birthday-marathon. On Friday I'll have some girls over, have some drinks and go clubbing afterwards. A girls night out!


5. On Saturday I'll have brunch with my lovely boyfriend. He also planned some other things for me but he's still keeping it a secret (that's the thing I hate most about my birthdays. I have to know everything and he is so good in keeping secrets :().

6. On Sunday I'll finally celebrate with my family. We'll go to a restaurant to have lunch and have some cake afterwards. Awww, can't wait!

7. But it's enough now. I'm going to enjoy the sushi my boyfriend bought for me now. Yummy!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh Geburtstage!! Ich hoffe, dein Tag wird fabelhaft!! =)Viel Spaß beim Shoppen und Schlafen und all deinen anderen Unternehmungen!!
    Hat deine Jobsuche eigentlich was ergeben?

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...