Sonntag, 14. August 2011

|this week's payoff|

1. I really should eat rice pudding more often - so yummy


2. As you might have read in my last payoff, I started dieting last monday and so far it's going well, but more about that tomorrow in an extra post.

3. I love cuddling sooooo much and Sunday always means cuddle-time with my lovely boyfriend


4. Enjoying the sun again was so great this week :D

5. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend a Friday night, than hanging out with my girls and drinking the best cocktails in town.

6. Next week I'm going to clean up my closet til it hopefully looks like this :)

7. So true!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich möchte auch, dass mein Schrank so aussieht, wenn ich aufräume!!! =D

    Jap- Sunday = cuddle time =)

    Die Prüfung lief soweit gut, hoffe ich =) Wenn man jetzt immer so drüber nachdenkt, dann fallen mir noch tausend Dinge ein, die ich noch so hätte Schreiben können und das macht mich wahnsinnig. Aber das wird schon =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Junge!!!! Diesen Schrank + Inhalt will ich auch haben :D Hehe
    Ja, meine Uni ist etwas merkwürdig, das gebe ich zu^^ Ist schon etwas anstrengend wenn man immer verschiedene Stundenpläne hat, aber hab mich mitlerweile dran gewöhnt. Am Anfang war es aber echt SEHR gewöhungsbedürftig =)

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...