Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

|this week's payoff|

1. I love lazy Sunday mornings with extensive breakfasts



2. I went to a 90s-party on Friday and I loved it sooooooooo much. The whole night was all about the Backstreet Boys, the Spice Girls and Britney Spears. It was so great hearing all the songs again. And I even forget about some great songs, like songs of Five, The Vengaboys and Mr. President. I love the 90s



3. I think friendship is the greatest thing one can have, especially when you knowyour friends since kindergarden. I love my friends and can't imagine being without them



4. I'm so sick of my job right now and can't wait to find a job that's related to my study.


5. I love Turkish food and I think I will try some Turkish recipes these days

6. I've said that sentence so often "I will start dieting tomorrow" - and I never did! But I really have to loose some weight. So I want to start eating healthy tomorrow (no candy, more fruits and vegetables) and get more active. Yes, tomorrow!!!


7. So true


4 Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Bilder, die Du da ausgesucht hast. Auf die Pancakes mit Ahornsirup und Erdbeeren hab' ich grad total Lust...
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr schöne Bilder. Irgendwie habe ich jetzt das Bedürfnis, etwas Süßes zu essen. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wahnsinnig tolle Bilder! Sehr inspirierend!! Ich verfolge dich jetzt:) kannst du mir auf Bloglovin folgen? Das wäre toll:)

    Love, Theri von : www.thefashionhype.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow dein Blog ist ja mal richtig toll ! Sofort Leserin geworden !
    Würde mich echt freuen wenn du meinem neuen Blog folgen würdest : http://desmomentsdebonheur.blogspot.com/
    Es wird um Beauty, Fashion, Türkische und indisches Essen/Rezepte und das Leben gehen :D
    Mal auf Englisch aber öfters auf Deutsch :)
    Darf ich fragen was du studierst? Bin auf der Suche nach dem richtigen Studiengang für mich auch wenn ich mich schon zu Sicherheit beworben habe :)

    Farah: http://desmomentsdebonheur.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...