Montag, 2. Mai 2011

|Fantastic Four|

I saw this post on Alice's blog quite a while ago and wanted to do it,too. But til today I didn't had the time.


Four jobs I've had in my life (part time):
1. salesperson
2. tutor
3. librarian at my university
4. worked at a solarium


Four places I've lived (longer than a month):
1. St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada
2. Beijing, China
3. Bonn, Germany
4. Aachen, Germany


Four favorite drinks:
1. cacao
2. cola-limonade-mix
3. beer with sprite
4. milk shakes

Four TV shows I watch (currently):
1. Glee
2. How I met your mother
3. Grey's anatomy
4. Gossip Girl (want to have watched all series til I'll go to New York)


Four TV shows I DON'T watch (at the moment):
1. Two and a half men
2. Private Practice
3. Vampire Diaries
4. for the Germies among my readers: Alles was zählt

Four Places I've been (I really LOVE!):
1. Sidi Bou Said
2. London
3. Niagara Falls City
4. Venice


Four of my favorite foods:
1. sushi
2. rice
3. NUTELLA
4. strawberries

Four things I'm looking forward to:
1. my trip to New York and Toronto next week
2. having BBQ with the whole family on saturday
3. meeting my canadian friend in about two weeks, who I haven't seen in 10 years
4. Japanese Day in Düsseldorf at the end of May




3 Kommentare:

  1. Dann musst du großes Glück haben, dass du die Farbe noch wo findest ;) Der Lack war nämlich schon reduziert bei den Restposten gelegen :)
    Lg J.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar. Ich bin froh, wieder in Deutschland zu sein : ) Muss deinen Blog auch noch nachlesen : ) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very interesting :)

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...