Sonntag, 3. April 2011

|this week's payoff|

Before I got to bed I will balance accounts with this week. Mein Sonntagsfüller ♥

1. spring is my favourite season of the year


2. I just saw the trailer of "Beastly" and can't wait to see it


3. I love spinach and mustard



4. me and my boyfriend booked our hotel for New York yesterday and we'll be staying in Queens - can't wait to visit the Lemon Ice King of Corona, which you might know from "King of Queens"



5. from tomorrow on I will go swimming at least twice a week




6. Brie is my favourite sort of cheese


7. I had to work today and I really hate working on Sundays, even if it's just 4 times a year, but the money is worth it :D



You'll get to see my "Scarf of the day" tomorrow, I'm just too tired to write another post :)

V♥

3 Kommentare:

  1. Great post! Have fun with your bf in NYC. I love Spring time too, it's so nice

    xoDale

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. this was a cute post :) so cool you two are going to NY, i hope you have fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Spinat mit Senf.... "food" for thoughts ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...