Samstag, 9. April 2011

|I hate sunny saturdays...|

...because I have to work almost every saturday and can't enjoy the sun :( But I hope you guys can spend some time out in the sun and enjoy it. What are you going to today? When I come home from work this evening, I will spend the evening watching "DSDS" with my sister and tomorrow we will go to a flea market together to sell all the clothes and other stuff we sorted out. I hope I will sell a lot, so that I will have some extra money for my trip to New York in May. Wish me luck :)




Have a sunny day

V♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. love your scarf ;)
    And beatifull outfit ;)

    kisses:
    http://kasisa15.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love that scarf! So cute x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich hoffe du warst heute erfolgreich. :)
    ich kann aufgrund des Abis die Sonne auch nur immer für ein paar Minuten am Tag genießen. Total traurig. >: Naja, aber wenns vorbei ist, ist es eh noch viel schöner und dann hab ich erst mal vieeeel Zeit!

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...