Freitag, 8. April 2011

|100 movies to see... Pt. 2|

... before you die. Last friday I started with "...before you die" and already presented 10 movies to you, which are really worth to see (click here to see them). And because it's friday today, my list will continue. Hope, you like all the movies, 'cause I do


11. The Cove
best documentary I've ever seen


12. Forrest Gump
"My momma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'" 

13. Harry Potter

Although you might not like the books or even the movies, I think you must have seen at least one Harry Potter-movie in your life.

14. Up


15. Cruel Intentions

"Why can't we be together?" - "You wanna know why? Because I don't trust myself with you."

16. Night at the museum


17. A walk to remember

"Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." 

18. Black Hawk Down



19. Pretty Woman

"I want the fairy tale."

20. Greta



V♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. Schöni, du hast Greta gesehen, der ist echt toll =)
    Von "Die Bucht" habe ich noch nie was gehört!
    Nur mit dir, ich liebe diesen Film, so wie die meisten Nicholas Sparks Filme =) Hast du schon "the last song" gesehen? Ist zwar mit Miley Cyrus, aber wunderschön und natürlich sehr sehr traurig =)
    Tolle und schöne Filme die du wieder ausgesucht hast =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. "Die Bucht" - schrecklicher Dokumentarfilm!!
    Ich habe ihn damals mit meiner Freundin im Kino geschaut und wir waren wirklich schockiert und entsetzt. Kein Wunder, dass kaum wer den Film kennt, wo er in den meisten Kinos gar nicht zu sehen war und in wenigen auserwählten Sonntags-mittags um 12:00 Uhr. Vor sowas verschließt die Menschheit einfach lieber die Augen...

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...