Montag, 7. März 2011

|OOTD - Carnival's special|

This will be my last post about Carnival - I promise :D Because Carnival always is about drinking a little alcohol, I didn't take so many pictures of my costumes. And the ones I've taken are quite bad, but here are my costumes of Thursday, Friday and Saturday.


Actually I wanted to go to Cologne today, to see the "Rosenmontagszug", but like last year and the years before I always have a cold on "Rosenmontag". So here are the pictures of yesterday's "Kinderzug" only.


Have a good night and sweet dreams, my lovely readers

V♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. looks like you had a lot of fun in carnival!
    nice costumes!

    we dressed up as crazy scientists with a crazy wig, glasses, and of course did many experiments at night! lol.

    xxxxx

    http://openyourclosets.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ohh, schöne Bilder :)
    Die Fingernägel sind toll :D

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hii du hast echt ein klasse blog weiter so =) kannst ja mal bei mir vorbei schauen =) LG sarah

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...